This double-sided tape consists of a polyester film carrier, layered on both sides with modified solvent acrylate adhesives of different strengths. The adhesive on the open side has very strong bonding characteristics as well as resistance to high temperatures and moisture. The adhesive on the covered side allows easy, residueless removal from many surfaces. Especially suitable as a self-adhesive medium for different materials. Ideal for situations where easy and residueless removal is required.
- Polyester film (12 micron)
- Resistance to high temperatures and moisture
- Easy, residueless removal from many surfaces
- Ideal for situations where easy and residueless removal is required.
- Differential modified solvent-acrylate adhesive (total thickness 100 micron)
- Covered side removable, open side permanent
- Bonds well, even on low energy or rough surfaces or foams
|Available cut roll widths||12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 50mm|