ORABOND 1397PP ia a high performance double coated tape. It consists of a polyester film carrier, coated on both sides with a modified solvent acrylate adhesive. It has a very good resistance against UV radiation, extreme temperatures, chemicals, solvents and humidity. Its highly shear-resistant adhesive has an excellent durability when attached to metal, varnish and high energy surfaces. It has a good adhesive durability when attached to low energy surfaces. Because of its high adhesive mass it is also appropriate for rough or structured surfaces.
Used for the secure attachment of truck and car mirrors in plastic housings. Used as a self-adhesive medium for trims, covers and cable trunks. For the extension and splicing of paper, textiles, plastic and metal films where high shear strength and adhesion are required.
- ORABOND® 1397PP forms part of our AM2 range of high performance double coated tapes.
- Polyester film (12 micron)
- Modified solvent-acrylate adhesive on both sides (total thickness 210 micron)
- High adhesive and shear strength
- Recommended for smooth surfaces
- Good resistance to UV radiation, temperature, solvents, humidity
|Standard widths||1000mm, 1372mm, 1460mm|
|Available cut roll widths||12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 100mm|