This double-sided tape consists of a polyester film carrier, layered on both sides with a modified solvent acrylate adhesive. It has a very good resistance against UV radiation, extreme temperatures, chemicals, solvents and humidity. Its highly shearresistant adhesive has an excellent durability when attached to metal, varnish and high energy surfaces. It has a good adhesive durability when attached to low energy surfaces. Because of its high adhesive mass it is also appropriate for rough or structured surfaces.
Used for the secure attachment of truck and car mirrors in plastic housings. Used as a self-adhesive medium for trims, covers and cable trunks. For the extension and splicing of paper, textiles, plastic and metal films where high shear strength and adhesion are required.
- Polyester film (12 micron)
- ORAFOL branded liner
- Modified solvent-acrylate adhesive on both sides (total thickness 210 micron)
- High adhesive and shear strength
- Recommended for smooth surfaces
- Good resistance to UV radiation, temperature, solvents, humidity
|Standard widths||1000, 1550|
|Available cut roll widths||12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 50mm|