ORACAL 8510 ETCHED GLASS CAL
Special PVC film with polymeric non-migrating plasticisers for glass decoration. Its medium glossy surface inhibits undesired reflection. Available in silver and gold, as well as in different structures. Developed for glass areas, to achieve a hoar-frost effect or an impression of etched, cut or sandblasted glass. It is specially used for the decoration of shop windows and glass doors. Suitable for use on cutting systems. Wet application is recommended.
- Polymer PVC film (80 micron)
- Suitable for use on cutting systems.
- In gold and silver-grey with hoarfrost effect, or an impression of etched, cut or sandblasted glass (coarse and fine structure)
- For decorative design of shop windows and glass doors
- Wet application is recommended
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent, transparent
- Service life: 7 years
- B1 certificate acc. to DIN 4102
- Fire behaviour on fire resistant glass - Germany
|Standard widths||1260mm, 1000mm, 756mm, 630mm, 500mm, 466mm, 378mm|